All Trip Coach courses are one-on-one sessions where Anne & Mike personally address your travel questions and give you highly customized and valuable advice. As the levels go up, we cover more topics in greater detail, further cater to your specific trip route, and increase the on-going support options throughout your planning process and time on the road. In addition to our long-term travel courses, we run subject-intensive boot camps: Frequent Flyer Bootcamp (focusing exclusively on free flights around the world), how to elevate your travel blog (earning money and free luxury stays with your blog), and planning an epic honeymoon (how to splash out without breaking the bank). Once you’ve completed any of our courses, you will be invited to join our private Trip Coach Graduates Facebook group and gain access to exclusive resources, time-sensitive travel deals, and most importantly a community of fellow world travelers who are planning/departing/living/returning from their own journeys.
We recommend Trip Coach for anyone looking to travel for a month or more. If you’d like to get far-flung on a time-crunch or need help coordinating your itinerary, check out HoneyTrek Trips…our off-the-track travel agency.
If you have any questions about the following courses or HoneyTrek Trips do not hesitate to give us a call any day of the week from 9am-9pm PST, (888) 852-9383, or chat with us using the widget to the right. We look forward to hearing from you!
Free Consultation with Mike & Anne
Are you dreaming/thinking/planning a trip around the world? Do you want to amplify your award travel skills? Do you want to talk with someone who’s successfully taken an affordable and epic RTW? How about someone who’s earned 2.13 million frequent flyers miles (without flying) since 2012? Have questions about how our Trip Coach courses are structured? If you are serious about flying and staying for free around the world or starting your own extended trip, chat with us using the widget to the right or schedule a call with us…we are offering a FREE 15-minute consultation for anyone interested in Trip Coach.
Price: Completely free, just bring your wanderlust.
Schedule a Call: Head here to pick a day & time that works for you
Level 1: Q&A Session
During a one-hour Phone call or Zoom session (your choice) we will cover any of the following topics: Around-The-World Travel, Award Travel, Honeymoon Destinations, How to start a travel blog, How to Monetize an existing travel blog, What are the best travel/mileage credit cards on the market right now. When you book your time slot with us, you will have the opportunity to share your situation, what you would like to discuss, and anything else that will make us more prepared to help you during our call.
Price: $125 for one hour of coaching
Schedule a Call
#1) Submit your payment via PayPal here and grab the confirmation code from the PayPal transaction.
#2) Send us an email with a few days & times that work for you, and provide us with some details on your situation and goals for the call.
Level 2: Power Course
A comprehensive overview of all the key elements of planning a long-term trip, managing life on the road, and preparing for your return. We will tailor your Trip Coach Power Course to give you the most relevant and essential information to mobilize and maximize your journey…and most importantly save you thousands of dollars on your trip.
- Trip Questionnaire to help customize our session to your specific needs and goals.
- Three-hour Zoom Session discussing essentials of route, budgeting, transportation, overland travel, visas, award travel, lodging, packing, technology, health, safety and more.
- Travel Cheat Sheet recapping the course’s essential tips, resources, links and action items to help you further mobilize your journey.
- Email Support for up to one hour, anytime before or during your trip.
Level 3: Master Traveler Course
This multi-session program gives you absolutely everything you will need to know about long-term travel at every step of your trip planning process and an on-going support system and hotline for any issues which arise at home or on the road. The first session teaches you the necessary steps for a smooth departure while the second session prepares you for day-to-day life on the road.
- Trip Questionnaire to help tailor planning session to your specific needs and trip goals.
- Session 1: 3-Hour Zoom workshop, taking into consideration your concerns, dream destinations, and budget. We share our knowledge on custom routing, pre-trip budgeting, credit and debit cards, mileage programs, travel insurance, vaccinations, visas, lining up free lodging, amongst other topics that benefit from advanced planning.
- Resources and checklist to solidify your new knowledge, mobilize action-items, and prepare for your final session.
- Session 2: 3-Hour Zoom workshop tackling any new questions or concerns, followed by an in-depth course about on-the-road budgeting, lodging, packing, tech essentials, safety, communication, photography, blogging, volunteering, and more road warrior wisdom.
- Trip Coach Handbook recapping the full Master Traveler course and many more tips, tricks, resources, and custom itinerary suggestions for future reference at home and on the road.
- Email Support for up to one hour anytime before or during your trip.
- Help Line if you ever need someone to talk to you about your travel concerns.
Have questions about any of our Trip Coach Courses? Give us a call, any day of the week from 9am-9pm PST, (888) 852-9383, or chat with us using the widget to the right.
Build Your Blog & Brand
How to set up and run a successful travel blog! Three-hour one-on-one Zoom course on:
- Picking/purchasing/setting-up a custom domain name for your blog
- Finding the right blogging platform
- Creating a blog quickly and effectively
- SEO 101
- Building your site traffic
- Brand building
- Setting up a newsletter
- How to efficiently manage your social media accounts
- Growing a social media presence
- How to get free accommodations, meals, excursions and swag
Price: $350 for a three-hour coaching session, resource sheet, plus an hour of email support. If you’d like us to set-up, design, and build your blog we can discuss this during a call. Keeping a profressional and compelling blog got us a National Geographic book deal.
Frequent Flyer Bootcamp = Free Flights For Life
How to fly around the world, and stay in 5-star hotels for virtually nothing, using the miles and points you will earn after taking this course. Since 2012 we have taken 142 free flights, saving us $31,688, using frequent flier miles (here is a spreadsheet with every flight we’ve taken, breaking out the miles, the fees and cash that we spent for every single flight). In this boot camp we WILL teach you how to employ the same techniques (which go well well beyond simple credit card bonuses that everyone knows about), whether you are embarking on a trip around the world, or simply looking to reduce your annual flight expenditures.
The three-hour Zoom session will include:
- How to Earn Frequent Flyer Miles without taking flights
- Copies of the same spreadsheets we use to track our accounts efficiently and safely
- How to literally duplicate the miles and points you earn on each credit card
- Understanding Manufactured Spending and Category Spending, and how to maximize both
- Best Tips & Tricks for booking mileage tickets, for maximum value and flexibility
- How to recognize and avoid the pitfalls and roadblocks of Award Travel
- Every student receives a custom handbook with checklists, excel sheets, goal sheets, best mileage offers available today, and a ton more.
Guarantee: We put a 100% money-back guarantee on our award travel course. We are so extremely confident that you will earn at least two free flights in the first year using our tips and strategies, that if you do not we will refund your entire course fee…no questions asked
Price: $350 for the three-hour Trip Coaching session, custom handbook, and one hour of email support.
RV & VanLife Bootcamp
We have been RVing full time since 2017, traveling 82,000+ miles around North America and discovering the continent’s most exceptional places—for under $30/day ALL IN (gas + lodging + repairs + insurance + internet + food + wine)! We have learned so much along the way—from renovating a camper (interior, solar, batteries, electrical, plumbing, carpentry) to maintaining your camper on the go. To travel long-term, we understand affordability is key, so in this course, we share tons of tips on where to find a reliable rig, how to keep daily expenses down, find free places to stay in every state, get gas cheaper….and about 20 other money-saving tips. We’ve also successfully run our online business from the road and can show you how to make the smooth transition to becoming a digital nomad and the ways to sustain this lifestyle. We are known for our ability to travel on a budget while living large, and have given dozens of talks at travel conference, podcasts, and more to help 1,000s of road trippers and potential nomads take the leap to RV Life. This three-hour Zoom session will include:
- Picking your rig; pros & cons of different styles and sizes
- Understanding RV systems (power, sewer, water, propane, etc)
- How to be an on-the-fly mechanic
- How to make your RV/Campervan off-grid ready with tips for solar and making resources last
- How we find free and epic campsites in EVERY state!
- How to connect with the RV community for immersive experiences and lasting friendships
- How we handle internet and connectivity on the road and remote areas
- How we stay safe and healthy
- How to handle insurance for your RV and yourself
- How we keep our budget under $30 per day
- Essential road trip apps and resources
If you’re the kind of couple that’s too savvy for a travel agent but a little too busy to sift through the thousands of random TripAdvisor reviews, you need fellow newlyweds who can tell you the best places to honeymoon—from first-hand experience. No matter your interests, time frame, or budget, we know the perfect honeymoon destination for you and how to maximize this once-in-a-lifetime vacation.
- Questionnaire to match your interests to the ideal destinations
- Intel on best destinations, hotels, activities, and more
- Money-saving tips so you can splurge where it counts
- How to get mileage tickets for two free flights anywhere in the world
- Packing, tech, and photography advice
- Custom travel itineraries outlining your unforgettable honeymoon
- Email support for up to one hour, anytime during your honeymoon planning process.
Price: $275 for a one-hour face-to-face Zoom session, including a customized honeymoon itinerary, and email support. Check out some of honeymoon-worthy destinations
Have questions about any of our Trip Coach Courses or Boot Camps? Give us a call, any day of the week from 9am-9pm PST, (888) 852-9383, or chat with us using the widget to the right.
–John G., Trip Coach Master Course graduate
–Jared & Rikki, Trip Coach Power Course graduate
–Kerry & Chris, Trip Coach Power Course graduates.
(Check out their trip blog: Passport Penguin!)
–Lisa & Sean, Trip Coach Master Course graduate
–Hai Phung, Power Course graduate
–Alex & Jim, Trip Coach graduate
–Katy & Mike, Q&A Zoom Session
–John, Trip Coach Master Course graduate
–Matt & Jacqui, Honeymoon Planning Boot Camp
Want to learn more? Give us a call at 888-852-9383, email us at TripCoach@HoneyTrek.com