Thank you for attending our DWHSA Webinar, “Lessons from The World’s Longest Honeymoon.” As promised, here are a few resources from our talk and more information on ordering personalized copies of our National Geographic book for your clients.
Watch the Full Presentation
Here is the full one-hour presentation (link to download PowerPoint) with our takeaways from honeymooning for six years, while reviewing hundreds of romantic properties and destinations around the world. Topics include:
- How the HoneyTrek began
- Honeymoon Highlights
- Why more couples should take longer honeymoons
- Newlyweds at Large: Scouting hotels for Honeymoons.com
- What we look for in an unforgettable honeymoon destination
- Considering developing countries
- Rising-Star Destinations
- Hotels: What we look for
- Hotels that won our hearts
- Get local with lodging & experiences
- Ways to make a trip more romantic
- Managing honeymooners expectations
- What’s inside the our book, Ultimate Journeys for Two
- Ways this Nat Geo book can bring you business
Download a preview of the book and feel free to share it with your clients.
A Romance Travel Agent’s Essential Guide
Drawing from their six-year journey across 53 countries and 7 continents, The World’s Longest Honeymooners reveal a fresh approach to couples travel. HoneyTrek.com bloggers Mike and Anne Howard share experiences that will get you off the tourist track, help you embrace adventure, and create a lifetime of memories. In these pages, you’ll discover:
- 75 featured destinations with extraordinary excursions, romantic twists, and side trips to extend your journey
- Top 10 Lists of the Ultimate day hikes, festivals, scuba dives, beaches, and more
- Expert advice from 11 other Power Couples, who’ve road-tripped around the world and sailed the seven seas
- Travel hacks to earn free flights and lodging, find authentic local experiences, and do good as you go
New Destinations to Add to Your Quiver
Ultimate Journeys for Two is filled with destination inspiration and helpful tips for couples planning their romantic getaways. We highlight the essence of each place and share our recommended activities for couples (example of spread, above), giving just enough information for couples to start dreaming and for you to start planning their vacation. This book will expand your roster of romantic destinations and can be your hook for new and return business.
Ways This Book Can Bring You Business
National Geographic’s world-class team can personalize this book for you and your clients. If you buy 25 copies or more, the price goes down from $27/book to $13.50/book, and this includes a custom introduction page with the message of your choosing, logo, and contact info…at no additional charge. A travel agent who has a custom book by National Geographic? Now that’s impressive. National Geographic books are respected and treasured worldwide. People proudly display them on their coffee tables and use them as a reference throughout their lives. If your message is the first thing they see when they open Ultimate Journeys for Two, they’ll know who to call to plan their next trip. Here a few ways you could use this book to your advantage:
- An incentive for new clients who book a consultation
- Inspire repeat business
- Giveaways to boost your social media following and engagement
- Holiday gifts for your top vendors and customers
- A welcome-home gift for couples and reminder to start planning their next trip
How to Order Custom Copies
The Sales Director at National Geographic Books, Bill O’Donnell, will see your custom books through from start to finish. He will work with you and the Nat Geo design team to create the most compelling “Tip In” page for your business. Once the design for your page is complete, your personalized books will be ready to ship within one week! To place your order, please email: [email protected] with the subject line “Ultimate Journeys for Two: DWHSA – Custom Copies”
If you would like to buy fewer than 25 copies (without the custom intro), we would be more than happy to sign them for you when you purchase through our HoneyTrek Book Shop.
Working with HoneyTrek
We’ve worked with brands like Microsoft, Dell, Travelocity, Allianz Travel Insurance, Tripoto and many more, who want to align their company with HoneyTrek & The World’s Longest Honeymooners. We’ve also consulted for companies working in the romantic travel space, offering our “real honeymooner” perspective and six-years of honeymooning experience to improve their business and increase their reach. If you’d like to learn more about our services, please don’t hesitate to email us at [email protected].
Thank you and we look forward to working with you,
Mike & Anne Howard