- Luxury Travel
- Budget Travel
- Trip Coach
In African travel, Kenya has just about everything—savannah, jungles, mountains, beaches, wildlife, tribal people, colonial charm, and enough character to make you fall in love with the country, quirks and all. After spending one unforgettable month here, you know you are in Kenya when…
– Air traffic controllers have to double as game wardens.
– Ferris wheels are scarier than roller coasters.
– Missionaries get a little over zealous.
– You use your horn so often it looks a fraternity sofa.
– The parks so beautiful National Geographic can’t even do them justice.
– The Geek Squad’s specialty lies in Commodore 64 and Apple 2c.
– Your kitchen utensils can be larger than a piece of furniture. (Check that coconut grater!)
– Instead of bumper-to-bumper traffic it’s hoof to hoof on the narrow streets of Lamu.
– Corruption is so common, there is no reason beat around the bush.
– “Standing room only” suddenly sounds spacious.
– There is such an abundance of safari vehicles the old ones retire as tow trucks.
– Ladders look more like a Tim Burton creation than a Home Depot purchase.
– There’s always room for one more bag of rice/bushel of corn/family of four on your truck bed.
– You prefer a bag on your head to a backpack.
2. Updates Via Email
4. Stay in touch on Facebook
5. Watch HoneyTrek TV
7. Check out our sponsors
8. Popular Postsarchitecture beach biking boat City Guide city living culture elephants fish fishing food friends glacier hike Hikes hitchhike homestay hotels in transit islands Jungle kayak lake motorbikes mountains natural wonders packing river road trip safari scuba temple temples trek trekking Trip Coach trip planning Videos vineyards volcano Water Adventures waterfalls wildlife wine You Know You're In...
10. Tools Powering HoneyTrek
11. Check out our sponsors
12. Get A Quote From Our Favorite Travel Insurance
13. A list of everything we packed