- Luxury Travel
- Budget Travel
- Trip Coach
Argentina may be the most well-rounded country out there. World-class cities, extreme mountain peaks, world wonder waterfalls, epic glaciers, and coveted vineyards…we fell in love with it all in our 5,969 miles (plus 2,365 miles by flight) traveling around this massive country.
Not without its quirks, you know you are on the one-and-only Argentina when…
– The waterfalls are so big they span into neighboring countries
– The tango clubs rock so hard even the octogenarian are our out dancing until 3am
– People tend to march to their own drummer (especially in the nuclear non-proliferation town of El Bolsón)
– No band is complete without an accordionist (or four)
– Dulce de leche finds its way into every dessert, breakfast food, or snack
– Maté tea is such a national pride, anyone–bus drivers, school teachers, and total strangers–would give you a sip off his straw for you to experience it
– There are so many penguins you feel under-dressed in anything less than a tuxedo
– You’re so far south, the next stop is Antarctica
– Lakes are so blue you’d think their source was the Caribbean ocean
– The roads are so rugged, a tire change is built into your Route 40 itinerary
– German chocolate and beer are as common as an empanada
– Steak is so delicious you wouldn’t dare ruin it with sauce or side dishes
– A mountain isn’t complete without a glacier growing off it
– There are so many wild horses the can’t be broken
Have you ever been to Argentina? Any of these things ring true for you?
2. Get the HoneyTrek Newsletter
4. Keep in touch on Facebook
5. Latest from @HoneyTrek
7. Popular Postsarchitecture beach biking boat chile City Guide city living culture elephant elephants festival fish fishing food friends glacier hike Hikes hitchhike homestay hotels in transit islands Jungle kayak lake motorbikes mountains natural wonders packing river road trip safari temple temples trek trekking Trip Coach trip planning Videos vineyards volcano Water Adventures wine You Know You're In...