- Luxury Travel
- Budget Travel
- Trip Coach
For our 675-day honeymoon around the world we are thrilled to announce our partnership with Honeymoons.com. They have been in the bridal business for over 60 years and are the #1 result on Google for the search term honeymoons, so they know a few things about post-wedding getaways. Before we connected with them (through LinkedIn) they had never heard of couple taking their honeymoon to the level of a 500-day global tour, so after a few calls and a great meeting with one of the owners, we decided to partner up.
Our partnership has us seeking out and enjoying the most romantic resorts and exciting excursions around the world and reporting back on our very own HoneyTrek section of the Honeymoons.com website. Any resorts we review, that meet a romantic mark of excellence, become the featured resort in their respective region for an entire year on Honeymoons.com, in addition to dozens of social media touch points and editorial reviews.
So when you see the occasional to-die-for resort review peppered in between tales of sleeping in an Amazonian tree and or a refuge in the Bolivian Andes, you’ll know Honeymoons.com had a hand in it. Hey, every pair of newlyweds deserves a litte luxury, right?
For more info on our partnership, check out the press release on MarketWired.com. If you represent a luxury property and are interested in hearing more details about this marketing & editorial opportunity please email [email protected]
3. Stay in touch on Facebook
4. Latest from @HoneyTrek
6. Get the HoneyTrek Newsletter
7. Popular Postsarchitecture beach biking boat campervans City Guide city living culture elephant elephants fish fishing food friends glacier hike Hikes hitchhike homestay hotels in transit islands Jungle kayak lake luxury motorbikes mountains natural wonders packing river road trip safari scuba temple temples trek trekking Trip Coach trip planning Videos vineyards Water Adventures wine You Know You're In...
9. Watch HoneyTrek TV
11. Get A Quote From Our Favorite Travel Insurance
12. A list of everything we packed