- North America
- South America
- Luxury Travel
- Budget Travel
- Trip Coach
Visiting Valparaíso, Chile was a great reminder to never put too much faith in a guide book. Lonely Planet gave this beyond-adorable town mediocre reviews to the point we almost didn’t go, but instead we made a day trip to one of our new all-time favorite towns. For where to roam, eat, drink and adore in Valparaíso check the full review on SeeingDesign.com and for even more photos check out the slideshow below.
2. Updates Via Email
4. Stay in touch on Facebook
5. Watch HoneyTrek TV
7. Check out our premier sponsor
8. Popular Postsarchitecture beach biking boat City Guide city living culture elephants fish fishing food friends glacier hike Hikes hitchhike homestay hotels in transit islands Jungle kayak lake motorbikes mountains natural wonders packing river road trip safari scuba temple temples trek trekking Trip Coach trip planning Videos vineyards volcano Water Adventures waterfalls wildlife wine You Know You're In...
11. Check out our premier sponsor
12. A list of everything we packed