- Luxury Travel
- Budget Travel
- Trip Coach
Currently viewing the tag: "kayak"
Kiwis are known for their hospitality so we inadvertently tested the theory by hitchhiking, couchsurfing, and asking Wilsons …Continue Reading →
Surviving 12/12/12 mostly unscathed, we led our six fearless friends on a race to see as much as …Continue Reading →
Tourism touts like to throw the word “untouched” around, but if that statement was ever true about a …Continue Reading →
3. Stay in touch on Facebook
4. Latest from @HoneyTrek
6. Get the HoneyTrek Newsletter
7. Popular Postsarchitecture beach biking boat campervans City Guide city living culture elephant elephants fish fishing food friends glacier hike Hikes hitchhike homestay hotels in transit islands Jungle kayak lake luxury motorbikes mountains natural wonders packing river road trip safari scuba temple temples trek trekking Trip Coach trip planning Videos vineyards Water Adventures wine You Know You're In...
9. Watch HoneyTrek TV
11. Get A Quote From Our Favorite Travel Insurance
12. A list of everything we packed