- Luxury Travel
- Budget Travel
- Trip Coach
We didn’t have big plans to go here but heck it’s only a ferry ride away from Buenos Aires. We hear the historic town of Colonia is definitely worth a day trip–but anyone else have an argument for staying longer? The New York Times did a pretty seductive article o the beaches there but we still aren’t swayed. Please chime in if you vote for more time than daytrip to Uruguay!
As always, we’d love your recommendations on towns, excursions, restaurants, lodging, or anything you think would be helpful during our visit to Uruguay.
Please post any ideas in the “Add New Comment” section below, or email us at [email protected]
2. Updates Via Email
4. Stay in touch on Facebook
5. Watch HoneyTrek TV
7. Check out our premier sponsor
8. Popular Postsarchitecture beach biking boat City Guide city living culture elephants fish fishing food friends glacier hike Hikes hitchhike homestay hotels in transit islands Jungle kayak lake motorbikes mountains natural wonders packing river road trip safari scuba temple temples trek trekking Trip Coach trip planning Videos vineyards volcano Water Adventures waterfalls wildlife wine You Know You're In...
10. Tools Powering HoneyTrek
11. Check out our premier sponsor
12. Get A Quote From Our Favorite Travel Insurance
13. A list of everything we packed