- Luxury Travel
- Budget Travel
- Trip Coach
We didn’t have big plans to go here but heck it’s only a ferry ride away from Buenos Aires. We hear the historic town of Colonia is definitely worth a day trip–but anyone else have an argument for staying longer? The New York Times did a pretty seductive article o the beaches there but we still aren’t swayed. Please chime in if you vote for more time than daytrip to Uruguay!
As always, we’d love your recommendations on towns, excursions, restaurants, lodging, or anything you think would be helpful during our visit to Uruguay.
Please post any ideas in the “Add New Comment” section below, or email us at [email protected]
2. Get the HoneyTrek Newsletter
4. Keep in touch on Facebook
5. Latest from @HoneyTrek
7. Popular Postsarchitecture beach biking boat campervans City Guide city living culture elephant elephants fish fishing food friends glacier hike Hikes hitchhike homestay hotels in transit islands Jungle kayak lake luxury motorbikes mountains natural wonders packing river road trip safari scuba temple temples trek trekking Trip Coach trip planning Videos vineyards Water Adventures wine You Know You're In...
9. Watch HoneyTrek TV
11. Get A Quote From Our Favorite Travel Insurance
12. A list of everything we packed