- Luxury Travel
- Budget Travel
- Trip Coach
Looping around the Brazilian side of Iguazu Falls to Argentina (it sounds like the views are totally different depending on what country you are in) we’ll splash around there for a few days before flying down to Buenos Aires. We’ll explore the “Paris of South America” and take a week long Spanish course while we are there (I was fairly fluent at one point, but man I’m rusty). We have a couple contacts down there, one local who really wants take us on a day trip to El Tigre, this is a delta river town that totally transforms as the tide goes in and out.
Once the Spanish is up to snuff and we’ve taken at least one tango lesson, we’ll start to head into Gaucho country and ultimately get down to Patagonia–climbing glaciers, kickin it with penguins and wild horses, and waving at Antarctica–we cannot wait!
Then for my 30th birthday and Mike’s 35th, we are dreaming of renting a house in Mendoza for the wine harvest. We’ll see if we can rally the U.S. crew to fly down for the week to celebrate. A free place to stay, with good friends, and great wine–what’s there to say no to?
If you have any other recommendations on towns, excursions, restaurants, lodging, or anything you think would be helpful during our stay in Argentina…Please post any ideas in the “Add New Comment” section below, or email us at [email protected]
2. Get the HoneyTrek Newsletter
4. Keep in touch on Facebook
5. Latest from @HoneyTrek
7. Popular Postsarchitecture beach biking boat campervans City Guide city living culture elephant elephants fish fishing food friends glacier hike Hikes hitchhike homestay hotels in transit islands Jungle kayak lake luxury motorbikes mountains natural wonders packing river road trip safari scuba temple temples trek trekking Trip Coach trip planning Videos vineyards Water Adventures wine You Know You're In...
9. Watch HoneyTrek TV
11. Get A Quote From Our Favorite Travel Insurance
12. A list of everything we packed