- Luxury Travel
- Budget Travel
- Trip Coach
In our three-week journey down the coast of Brazil we encountered some of the most beautiful beaches I’ve ever seen, but none as chic as Trancoso, Bahia. Accessed by a semi-paved road an hour from the nearest city of Porto Seguro, we bumped along assuming this was going to be a ten-shack town but instead we found the hippest side of paradise.
Relais & Chateaux is one of the most selective hotel groups in the world and there only have one property in the state of Bahia that gets its seal of approval: Estrela d’ Agua. If you want to be directly on the beach this is the spot to be.
Casa Timbo is one of the chic lantern-lit restaurants under the boughs of the Quadrado but with a better price than its neighbors.
Aue Zum Zum has a great outdoor music scene by night. Snag a table early or just can grab a drink at the adorable pop-up bars and listen in from a bench in the square.
3. Stay in touch on Facebook
7. Popular Postsarchitecture beach biking boat campervans City Guide city living culture elephant elephants fish fishing food friends glacier hike Hikes hitchhike homestay hotels in transit islands Jungle kayak lake luxury motorbikes mountains natural wonders packing river road trip safari temple temples trek trekking Trip Coach trip planning Videos vineyards Water Adventures waterfalls wine You Know You're In...
9. Watch HoneyTrek TVOops, something went wrong.
11. Get A Quote From Our Favorite Travel Insurance
12. A list of everything we packed