- Luxury Travel
- Budget Travel
- Trip Coach
After watching the frenzy of wildebeest and zebra darting back and forth across the Mara river, crocs nipping at them underwater, and leopards waiting for them on the other side, we didn’t think any more action was possible…but in the Maasai Mara there is no cap on the adventures in a day. Enter the greatest cheetah encounter ever!! We found a mother and baby cheetah relaxing in the shade of a shrub and were totally content enjoying this peaceful moment but then they set out for the hunt. The mother moved with incredible grace and efficiency as she sought out a better vantage point, while the baby scrambled to follow. The mound she was using was not cutting it, so this cheetah found a new lookout spot…the roof of our car!!!!
Watch this beautiful beast makes its way towards Anne’s head and down the hood of our safari vehicle.
2. Get the HoneyTrek Newsletter
4. Keep in touch on Facebook
5. Latest from @HoneyTrek
7. Popular Postsarchitecture beach biking boat campervans City Guide city living culture elephant elephants fish fishing food friends glacier hike Hikes hitchhike homestay hotels in transit islands Jungle kayak lake luxury motorbikes mountains natural wonders packing river road trip safari scuba temple temples trek trekking Trip Coach trip planning Videos vineyards Water Adventures wine You Know You're In...
9. Watch HoneyTrek TV
10. Check out our sponsors
11. Get A Quote From Our Favorite Travel Insurance
12. A list of everything we packed