- Luxury Travel
- Budget Travel
- Trip Coach
Currently viewing the category: "Mozambique"
We experienced Mozambique by train, bus, taxi, pick-up truck, kayak, chapa van, 18-wheeler (sitting in the back with …Continue Reading →
Tourism touts like to throw the word “untouched” around, but if that statement was ever true about a …Continue Reading →
It’s hard to imagine amidst the crumbling coral walls and dirt streets that the mile-long Ilha de Mozambique was the …Continue Reading →
3. Stay in touch on Facebook
4. Latest from @HoneyTrek
5. Check out our sponsors
6. Get the HoneyTrek Newsletter
7. Popular Postsarchitecture beach biking boat campervans City Guide city living culture elephant elephants fish fishing food friends glacier hike Hikes hitchhike homestay hotels in transit islands Jungle kayak lake luxury motorbikes mountains natural wonders packing river road trip safari scuba temple temples trek trekking Trip Coach trip planning Videos vineyards Water Adventures wine You Know You're In...
9. Watch HoneyTrek TV
10. Check out our sponsors
11. Get A Quote From Our Favorite Travel Insurance
12. A list of everything we packed