- Luxury Travel
- Budget Travel
- Trip Coach
Some people think Carnaval is just a debaucherous four-day party in Rio de Janiero but the rest of Brazil would have to disagree. Months leading up to Fat Tuesday, even the tiny towns are constructing elaborate floats, practicing samba routines, and gearing up for this nationwide party. Beyond the grandstands of Rio (we’ll get to that after our stay this weekend), here our the look at Carnaval from the four weeks traveling the country through little beach towns to the colonial cities that started it all.
Has anyone ever been to Carnaval in Rio or seen photos? Though spectacular (we went to the Sambadromo last night), I was amazed by how different and incredibly charming the regional takes on the party different could be.
Tagged with: SeeingDesign
2. Updates Via Email
4. Stay in touch on Facebook
5. Watch HoneyTrek TV
7. Check out our premier sponsor
8. Popular Postsarchitecture beach biking boat City Guide city living culture elephants fish fishing food friends glacier hike Hikes hitchhike homestay hotels in transit islands Jungle kayak lake motorbikes mountains natural wonders packing river road trip safari scuba temple temples trek trekking Trip Coach trip planning Videos vineyards volcano Water Adventures waterfalls wildlife wine You Know You're In...
10. Tools Powering HoneyTrek
11. Check out our premier sponsor
12. Get A Quote From Our Favorite Travel Insurance
13. A list of everything we packed