- Luxury Travel
- Budget Travel
- Trip Coach
Some people think Carnaval is just a debaucherous four-day party in Rio de Janiero but the rest of Brazil would have to disagree. Months leading up to Fat Tuesday, even the tiny towns are constructing elaborate floats, practicing samba routines, and gearing up for this nationwide party. Beyond the grandstands of Rio (we’ll get to that after our stay this weekend), here’s our the look at Carnaval from the four weeks traveling the country through little beach towns to the colonial cities that started it all.
For the full post, check out Anne’s design blog, SeeingDesign.com
Tagged with: SeeingDesign
2. Get the HoneyTrek Newsletter
4. Keep in touch on Facebook
5. Latest from @HoneyTrek
6. Check out our sponsors
7. Popular Postsarchitecture beach biking boat campervans City Guide city living culture elephant elephants fish fishing food friends glacier hike Hikes hitchhike homestay hotels in transit islands Jungle kayak lake luxury motorbikes mountains natural wonders packing river road trip safari temple temples trek trekking Trip Coach trip planning Videos vineyards volcano Water Adventures wine You Know You're In...
9. Watch HoneyTrek TV
10. Check out our sponsors
11. Get A Quote From Our Favorite Travel Insurance
12. A list of everything we packed