- Luxury Travel
- Budget Travel
- Trip Coach
You don’t hear to too much about Uruguay, until you hit Buenos Aires. The UNESCO-blessed city of Colonia del Sacramento is a mere hour boat ride from BA and its Portuguese-meets-Spanish heritage makes it an interesting and utterly charming place to get away….for say, an anniversary. Yes, believe it or not Mike and I celebrated our first year of marriage and Colonia was the perfect place to toast one heck of a life together.
For glimpse at our celebration weekend in Uruguay, see the slideshow below and to get a handle on one of most unique colonial towns in South America–mashed up with architectural styles from three distinct cultures and one wacky history–check out SeeingDesign.com
2. Get the HoneyTrek Newsletter
4. Keep in touch on Facebook
5. Latest from @HoneyTrek
7. Popular Postsarchitecture beach biking boat campervans City Guide city living culture elephant elephants fish fishing food friends glacier hike Hikes hitchhike homestay hotels in transit islands Jungle kayak lake luxury motorbikes mountains natural wonders packing river road trip safari scuba temple temples trek trekking Trip Coach trip planning Videos vineyards Water Adventures wine You Know You're In...
9. Watch HoneyTrek TV
11. Get A Quote From Our Favorite Travel Insurance
12. A list of everything we packed