- Luxury Travel
- Budget Travel
- Trip Coach
If there is one thing we miss the most on our around-the-world HoneyTrek, it is undoubtedly our friends and family…especially around the holidays. This December we were incredibly fortunate to have a few of each (TJ, Scott, Carolyn, Ashley, Chelsea, and my brother Ryan) visit us in Thailand to celebrate our favorite holiday and the last one for the next 100 years: the meeting of the “Day/Month/Year!” In celebration of 12/12/12 we did so many amazing things over the course of 12 days, from spelunking in limestone caves, motorbiking tropical islands, summiting awe-inspiring temples, and laughing ’til it hurt. We made a short video about the crazy days of 12/12/12…have a watch, and a giggle, and remember there is nothing better than getting silly with good friends. Happy Holidays from HoneyTrek.
3. Stay in touch on Facebook
4. Latest from @HoneyTrek
6. Get the HoneyTrek Newsletter
7. Popular Postsarchitecture beach biking boat campervans City Guide city living culture elephant elephants fish fishing food friends glacier hike Hikes hitchhike homestay hotels in transit islands Jungle kayak lake luxury motorbikes mountains natural wonders packing river road trip safari scuba temple temples trek trekking Trip Coach trip planning Videos vineyards Water Adventures wine You Know You're In...
9. Watch HoneyTrek TV
11. Get A Quote From Our Favorite Travel Insurance
12. A list of everything we packed